Why should you consign with Kidz-N-More?


Consigning at Kidz-N-More is intended to benefit everyone involved.  We greatly appreciate the time and effort that our consignors give in order to make this sale successful.  We highly value your participation, so it is important to us that you see the benefits of your actions.  Here are some ways that our consignors and the community benefit from our sale.

Consignors at Kidz-N-More receive 70% of the sales price.  The other 30% of sales are used to support the church's youth ministry by funding various mission trips, retreats and events.

This is a fantastic way to help your community. Our sale makes a big impact in our youth ministry that would not be possible without consignors.

Consignors are invited to kick off our sale with an early shopping experience.

Consignors choose their own prices!  Checks are mailed within 3 weeks of the end of the sale.

Donating items that are not sold is the consignors choice! In the past, we have donated items to the following organizations:

Partnership Village Residents


Area families who are in need

Greensboro Urban Ministries


Do you want to consign with more than just our sale?

We are inventory sharing with St. Paul's Catholic Church and Christ UMC for their consignment sales. 

If you want to consign at all three sales or just two, you will need a consignor number that will work at all three sales.  Please contact us at kidznmoresale@gmail.com to get your shared number today. 

Tips to help you manage your inventory and print your tags.

How to Print Tags using My Sale Manager (pdf)


How to Register and Manage Inventory on My Sale Manager (pdf)


Item Guidelines


In order to keep our check-in process as efficient as possible, please review these instructions.  These guidelines make the process easier for you and helps to ensure that we are providing quality goods to our shoppers.

- Items must be clean and in first class condition

- Any items requiring a hanger, must be hung with the hanger facing left

- Secure all tags to clothing with safety pins only.  

- Secure tags on other items with packing/masking tape ensuring that    

  tape does not damage the item.

- All buttons, snaps, and zippers should be functional

- No rips or un-stitched seams

- NO stains

- All strollers and highchairs should be washed and clean

- All items must be for the Spring and Summer seasons

- Items that look new and gently used are more likely to sell quickly.  We recommend spending a little extra time on your items' cleanliness and presentation in order to improve your sales.

What do we accept

- Baby, children, pre-teen, junior, and maternity clothing

- Shoes with little wear

- Toys, games, DVDs, books, and baby items

- Baby, juvenile, and children's furniture

- Bikes and sporting goods

- Electronics including, but not limited to, video game consoles and games, TV's, DVD players, etc.

What we will NOT accept

Drop side cribs

Out of season clothing


Adult clothing

Additional Information

We are limited to 220 consignors due to building constraints

Checks are mailed within 3 weeks of the end of the sale

Items left after 6:00pm on the sale's last day will be donated to charity IMMEDIATELY!

If you have any difficulties or questions please contact us at kidznmoresale@gmail.com

Do you have questions about when the sale is happening?