Consigning at Kidz-N-More is intended to benefit everyone involved. We greatly appreciate the time and effort that our consignors give in order to make this sale successful. We highly value your participation, so it is important to us that you see the benefits of your actions. Here are some ways that our consignors and the community benefit from the Kidz-N-More sale.
Consignors at Kidz-N-More receive 60% of the sales price. The other 40% of sales are used to support the church's youth ministry by funding various mission trips, retreats and events.
This is a fantastic way to help your community. This sale makes a big impact in our youth ministry that would not be possible without consignors.
Consignors are invited to kick off our sale during a special time Wednesday evening before we open to the public.
Consignors choose their own prices! Checks are mailed within 3 weeks of the end of the sale.
Donating items that are not sold is the consignors choice! In the past, we have donated items to the following organizations:
Partnership Village Residents
Area families who are in need
Greensboro Urban Ministries
- Baby, children, pre-teen, junior, and maternity clothing
- Shoes with little wear
- Toys, games, DVDs, books, and baby items
- Baby, juvenile, and children's furniture
- Bikes and sporting goods
- Each consignor is limited to 400 items
In order to keep our check-in process as efficient as possible, please review these guidelines. These make the process easier for you and helps us ensure that we are providing quality goods to our shoppers.
- Items must be clean and in first class condition
- All buttons, snaps, and zippers should be functional
- No rips or unstitched seams
- NO stains
- All strollers and highchairs should be washed and clean
- Items that look new and gently used are more likely to sell quickly. We recommend spending a little extra time on your items' cleanliness and presentation in order to improve your sales.